Keep customers happy by sending back-in stock notifications
Customers will be notified automatically when a product becomes available
The WooCommerce Waitlist Extension lets you track the demand for out-of stock items. This will make your customers feel more informed and thus more likely to purchase.
A simple plugin can be used to create a waiting list for the item you are unable to sell, and then notify them when it is back in stock.
In seconds, you can set it up
It’s really easy to install and will instantly start turning missed opportunities into future sales.
Customers register for an email alert to let them know when a product is back in stock, increasing the likelihood they’ll wait and shop with you instead of going to a competitor.
It makes people feel valued by your business, and allows you to replenish stock intelligently based on demand.
- Allow customers to be notified whenever an item is available for purchase
- It is easy to identify ‘most wanted’ Products to prioritize re-stocking
- Customers can easily review their waiting lists and make edits
- Keep a list of users who have received an in-stock notification by email
- The WordPress admin allows you to manage your waitlists easily
- You can add the waitlist elements of any product to any place you choose by using our shortcode
- plug-and-play functionality – just install, activate and go!
How it works
Customers can join a waitinglist in seconds via a button located on your product listing WooCommerce store.
Everyone on the list will automatically receive an email with a link to the product as soon as your stock numbers are updated on the site.
WooCommerce Waitlist Fully supports simple products, product variations, and the children of group products.
See who’s waiting for what
With WooCommerce WaitlistShop managers can organize products based upon the number of customers on their waiting lists. This allows shop managers to quickly prioritize which products they want to restock.
Shop managers can view, manage, and contact the people on the waiting list for each product from the Edit Product screen via a custom tab.
It is easy to add/remove people from the waiting lists, view archived lists, and export a CSV with users on a wait list/archive. You can also adjust the waitinglist options for this product.
Allow users to manage their waiting lists
On the website, users can view all products that they have added to the waiting list. “Your Waitlists” Click here to view their “My Account” page. This allows users the convenience of managing all their waiting lists from one place
It’s possible to make it work your way
WooCommerce Waitlist There are many options available to you to make the most of the plugin.
- Optional options to display opt in elements when users sign-up for a waiting list
- Option to also display waitlist button on archive pages (e.g. the shop page/product categories pages
- There are options to add google analytics tracking codes WooCommerce Waitlist emails
- You have the option to email an administrator of the site when a customer joins a waiting list
- Options to set a minimum stock level before WooCommerce Waitlist In-stock notifications will be sent
- and more…
Be the first to review “WooCommerce Waitlist”
There are no reviews yet.