WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests
RMA Management – Manage, Sell, Facilitate Easy Returns and Warranties
Manage the Return Merchandise Authorization Process (RMA) and add warranty terms. and Your customers can request and Manage returns and Exchanges can be done directly from the user account.
- All RMAs and warranties managed and Return requests can be viewed in one place in the store administration
- Define warranty terms for product – set expirations periods for limited warranties
- Automated email communications for each return status change
- Products are eligible for extended warranties that can be paid or free of charge and Variations
- Create your own warranty statuses and All return requests can be managed
- Customize your RMA code length and Format
- Request product images, track returns to/from your customers all within the user’s account
For products, set up warranties
You can assign warranties directly to products and variations when you set up your products. Define warranty terms and return periods, as well as a price. and Update/Save your product. Warranties are tied directly to the product themselves – when the warranty expires, so does the ability for the user to request a warranty, return, or exchange.
Be the first to review “WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests”
There are no reviews yet.