WooCommerce Order Delivery
The all-in one delivery solution WooCommerce
Improve your checkout process’ efficiency and satisfaction by letting your customers choose their preferred delivery date and time in a smooth and understandable way.
With Order Delivery Customers will be notified about the expected delivery date, time, and location of their package from a range of options that the store owner has set up. This includes shipping methods, local bank holidays and other factors.
Limit the number of orders placed per day or within a given time frame to ensure that your store is able to process all orders.
This allows you to ship the order at the most convenient time for your customer. It makes shopping as enjoyable and easy as possible.
Why use Order Delivery?
- In the checkout form, enter a delivery date picker and an estimated delivery period.
- For more precise delivery details, you can split delivery dates into time frames/slots. E.g: (8:00 am – 12:00 am)
- Define the delivery time range for each shipping method. E.g: Urgent (24h), Economic (2-3 days), etc.
- Limit the number and timeframe of orders that can be delivered within a given day to avoid overloading your work force and causing problems with your shipments.
- Customers can be charged additional charges (fees), for choosing certain delivery days or time frames.
- Sortable views can help you prioritize your orders. Order Delivery The delivery deadline is the last day you can ship your order.
- Please specify dates when deliveries are not possible. E.g. holidays or other events
- You can disable specific date ranges when shipping or delivering to certain countries or regions.
- Excellent integration “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications with admin views and delivery details.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.
Easy for the customer, adaptable according to your needs
Delivery of your order will be affected by three main factors:
- Location: You can filter your search by country, city or region to modify or cancel your service.
- Shipping method Our extension supports most WooCommerce Shipping methods that you can set up in your shop, “Table rate” Shipping methods These methods can be assigned to orders based upon time and location.
- You may ship Saturdays by using a special shipping method with an additional charge.
- Delivery Customer preferences Your customer can choose a time frame and day that will best suit their needs. You will be able to see the exact date of your order depending on the shipping time and production time.
Never miss a deadline
The minimum time it takes to complete an order and the delivery period should be set. This will allow customers to order from the lead time and give you plenty of time for your schedule to adhere to. You will be able to calculate the shipping date for your order so that it arrives on time.
You can also sort your orders based upon your expected delivery range, and prioritize your production processes ahead of time.
The extension allows you the flexibility to change your settings at anytime. This extension will help you prepare for the busiest times of the year, such as Christmas and Black Friday.
All the information that the customer needs
Customers no longer need to call or email to ask for delivery of their orders. With Order DeliveryAll emails include the delivery details.
Order Delivery It integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce Subscriptions are the best plugin to create products with recurring payment. This plugin allows you manage subscription products and normal products in one place. WooCommerce shop.
The extension will calculate the delivery time and date for each renewal automatically based on customer preferences.
Every component Order DeliveryThis includes the date picker, can be easily adapted to almost any template and checkout. This will make it easier to set up and save you valuable time.
How to get started
- This extension is available for purchase
- Install, activate, and download the plugin to your computer. WooCommerce store.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping & Delivery Set up the shipping and delivery options.
Be the first to review “WooCommerce Order Delivery”
There are no reviews yet.