WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro
Get insight into your business WooCommerce Sales Funnel Google Analytics Pro
WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro turbo boosts the integration between you and your WooCommerce Shop and get your free Google Analytics account. Get Detailled insights in your shop’s traffic and eCommerce events so that you can improve your sales funnel and drive more revenue.
WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro Add advanced event tracking to your website WooCommerce Store and automatically pushes these events to Google AnalyticsYou can easily access important metrics such as average order value, Conversion rate, Sales by product or category, and other valuable information.
Easy Setup for detailed tracking
Once you’ve installed WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro, you can choose your event names (if you don’t like the defaults), ensure that eCommerce tracking – enhanced is enabled in your GA account, and then you’re ready to go! The plugin tracks and sends all relevant events. Google Analytics So you can easily access sales data and other valuable store metrics.
It takes only 3 clicks To get your WooCommerce Store connected to your Google Analytics account.
Why use Google Analytics Pro
- Basic site tracking and analytics, including pageviews and customer sessions
- All the great features of the free version, such as Universal Analytics eCommerce tracking with enhanced event tracking
- Allows you Managers of shops should be excluded Site admins and tracking
- Track User IDs For more accurate user counts
- Tracks basic eCommerce events such as “add to cart” Or “checkout started”
- Additions Advanced eCommerce Event TrackingSuch as “coupon addition / removal” “cart quantity changed”
- You can track manually added orders
- Adds events for Customer actionsSign in or sign out to leave a review or comment about the product.
- Additions Order cancellation and refund Tracking
- Track customer email open events in the “Emails” Category
- Includes full support Shopping Behavior Check out the Behavior Analysis reports NEW
- Additions Checkout options To get deeper insight into customer checkout choices, such as the selected payment method, NEW
Advanced event tracking in WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro You can track everything like this to get even more information about your sales process. “viewed account” Or “coupon applied” To see a complete view of your customers’ actions on your site. These events can also be tracked in your purchasing workflow. For example, you can view coupon data and convert coupons to orders.
Advanced eCommerce Reports
All support is provided for the generation of Shopping or Checkout behavior analyses. The Shopping Behavior report shows you the customer’s life cycle, along with your browsing experience and purchase experience.
To gain more insight into customer behavior at this point in the buying process, you can view your checkout in fine-grained detail.
This plugin supports sending emails. Checkout options You can filter your checkout sessions based upon customer actions or data.
All event names can be customized via the plugin settings. For more accurate user counts, user IDs can be tracked. You can track custom events by adding a snippet of code to your theme.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Install the following software into your computer WooCommerce Store
- Log in to access your Google Analytics accountsign up for free if you don’t already have an account) and connect it to this plugin
- Enable enhanced eCommerce tracking in GA account
- That’s it! Enjoy detailed site analytics as you relax!
Check out the plugin documentation To view a complete list of events tracked, to learn how event names can be customized, to track custom events and more, visit the Tracked Events page.
Be the first to review “WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro”
There are no reviews yet.