WooCommerce Chase Paymentech
Secure Payment Processing via Hosted Pay Page
The Chase Paymentech Payment Gateway Extension is an advanced payment integration. WooCommerce It offers powerful options to accept payments via PayPal Chase. Your customers can securely save their credit card information on your behalf. WooCommerce Account for quick and easy checkout Includes Full support WooCommerce Pre-Orders and Subscriptions.
Once certification is completed, you’ll benefit from a secure payment solution that fully utilizes Chase’s Hosted Pay Page technology, and can also keep customers on-site during checkout, improving trust and conversions for your store.
Why Chase Paymentech?
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, and JCB
- Full Support WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Support for all WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Refunds can be processed You can void or cancel your order from within. WooCommerce NEW
- Customers can securely save their payment method on their account to make it easier to checkout
- Customers can Add saved payment methods Without going through checkout NEW
- The customer checkout experience can be customized for different themes. Customers never leave your website during checkout
- Directly capture authorized funds within the WooCommerce admin
- Orders that contain only virtual items are subject to force fees instead of authorizing them. NEW
- Accept payments from international clients (processed using USD)
- Show Decrease messages in detail Instead of placing generic orders at checkout, use the checkout NEW
- Use the Hosted Pay Page to increase security as payments are sent directly to Chase’s secure servers while customers appear to remain on-site
Seamless & Secure Checkout
Use the Chase Paymentech Extension allows you control how your checkout process looks while keeping your customer on your site throughout the entire process. To optimize conversions for your company, you can customize the pay page. Hosted payment pages allow for seamless checkout for the user and flexibility for the business owner.
You can now choose to display detailed decline messages to customers. “an error occurred” error messages!
Support for Automatic Refunds & Voids
Now, shop employees can process refunds for orders paid for with Chase Paymentech Directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Create partial or complete refunds from the merchant account to speed up your store management “Edit Order” screen and automatically send the transaction Chase Paymentech Click here “Refund via Chase Paymentech”.
If the transaction has not been captured and settled, a transaction void You can cancel your order instead of having it cancelled automatically
Capture Charges directly from WooCommerce
Some users choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize & capture them. To capture charges, the user must log in to the payment gateway admin. Optionally, you can use this extension. Capture transactions previously authorized Directly from the WooCommerce Edit your order Instead of logging into your gateway control panels, you can use the screen instead. Select the option to edit the order. “Capture Charge” Act and you will be charged Chase.
Securely Save Customer Credit Card Accounts
Customers can easily & securely Save multiple credit cards to your account for faster checkout Payment data is saved on Chase’s secure servers, so your PCI compliance requirements are significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the amount of credit cards a customer can store on their account. Customers can also choose a default credit card and delete any saved credit cards from their account. “My Account” page.
Customers can also change their active method of payment, add payment methods, or remove payment methods via the My Account page. The “Add Payment Method” The workflow is seamless, tokenizes card information for future uses without the customer needing to go through checkout.
Security done right
This gateway integration makes use of all recommendations from Chase To ensure maximum security Credit card information is processed through Chase’s servers even though the customer remains on your site so that the integration is PCI compliant.
You don’t have to redirect customers to another site for checkout and you therefore reduce the chance that they’ll abandon the purchase, but can still maintain the highest levels of security and theme flexibility. You can rest assured that all transactions are secure.
Full Support for Subscriptions, Pre-Orders
Chase Paymentech This is the perfect gateway for WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all of Subscriptions features – payment date changes, subscription date changes, and more. The gateway also fully supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, so you can take customer’s payment information upfront and then automatically charge their payment method once the pre-order is released.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install it into your WooCommerce Store
- Log in To your Chase Virtual Terminal accountsign up here if you don’t have an account yet) and grab your test Merchant and Terminal IDs
- Enter your store details to the Hosted Pay Page. Chase Account
- To get your production credentials, complete the certification test cases.
- Save your credentials under Settings WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways
- That’s it! Relax and enjoy secure payment processing with Chase!
Do you need more reasons to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.
Be the first to review “WooCommerce Chase Paymentech”
There are no reviews yet.