Meta Box Admin Columns
MB Admin Columns It is an extension of the Meta Box pluginDevelopers can use the, which allows them to Show custom fields in the WordPress admin area for posts, terms and users. You can adjust the column title and position. You can also make it sortable or searchable.
When develop WordPress themes, plugins or customizing a website, adding custom columns to the admin screens for entire posts or custom post types is one of the common tasks. Users can have a better view of the content with custom admin columns. As an example, if we have a custom type Book, then we should show Book Author, Publisher and Number of Pages in columns in the All Books screen (as shown above). WordPress default displays very little content (title, date) in that screen.
With MB Admin ColumnsThe task can be completed quickly. All you have to do is Indicate which custom field should be displayed The plugin will take care of the rest. You can also Change the column title, position and make it searchable or sortable.
Supports terms and users
The MB has been updated to version 1.1.1 Admin Columns Supports not just post meta, but also User meta and term meta. You can use the plugin for additional information regarding users and terms in the term table and user table.
You will need to add meta to terms or users. MB Term Meta And MB User Meta extensions.
Filter posts by taxonomies
Version 1.2: MB Admin Columns You can filter posts by custom taxonomies. Simply select the taxonomy
filterable The plugin handles the rest.
Note: This functionality can also be used as an independent plugin. Admin Taxonomy Filter.
- Be able to set custom position for columns, supports before/after/replacing existing column. They can also be ordered.
- Can be customized for column title and output.
- Supports every standard type of custom fields
- Can show custom HTML content before and after columns
- Sorting support columns
- Supports searching custom fields data
- Automatically adds styles that match WordPress UI
- Since version 1.1.1, supports term, post, and user meta
- LESS code: Only 1 parameter is required
- Is it optimized to Meta Box Users
There are no reviews yet.