Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Addon
Automate the publication user-submitted content
If your site relies on user submitted content, copying and pasting new submissions to WordPress pages and posts can be extremely time-consuming. So it’s smart to set up an automation that handles all the busy work for you.
With the Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation You can add-on to create a page or post, or use any type of custom post type available, after a form has been submitted. Let’s get started! Gravity Forms Turn user-submitted data to content for your WordPress site!
Here’s just a few of the many features you can expect from the Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On…
- Use All Available Post Type – With the Advanced Post Creation Add-On, you’re not limited to creating only standard posts and pages. Any registered custom post type can be used to create posts on your WordPress site.
- Assign Posts to Taxonomies – Assign terms from any of the taxonomies registered to your selected post type, including tags and categories.
- Merge Tags Support – Both the post title and content support merge tags, providing the ability to create powerful post templates that populate data from all throughout your form.
- Map Custom Fields – Use field values or merge tags to map custom fields, either with existing meta keys or by creating your own.
- Add Uploaded Files To The Media Library – Files uploaded to your forms can also be automatically added to the Media Library and attached to your created posts.
Be the first to review “Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Addon”
There are no reviews yet.