GeoDirectory Location Manager
If your directory website covers more than one city, you’ll need the Location Manager Add-on. WordPress.org offers the Core Plugin for free. It allows you to submit listings only within a single location (City or Town, or Village). The Core Plugin is free on WordPress.org. It allows you to submit listings only within a single location (City, Town, or Village). Location ManagerYou can also expand your directory to go global!
- Unlimitted locations – With the GeoDirectory Localities Manager Add-on: Create unlimited locations for your listings
- There is no need to prefill locations. – Save heaps of time by not having to prefill locations. The location data is automatically created when a user adds an item to a list. Google API or Open Street Maps will provide the correct details.
- LocationNo problem if you are looking for a specific directory. – Location Manager You can limit your listing to any specific location. 3 Countries, 5 Regions, 12 cities? No problem.
- Pages for SEO-friendly locations – Every location page can have its very own meta info, text description, and featured image. A global meta information with replacement variables is used by default.
- Yoast SEO Sitemap Support. – Using the Yoast SEO plugin? GeoDirectory Sitemaps will be automatically generated for your locations.
Our Smart Location Switcher
It is essential to be able to switch between locations. Our smart location switcher makes this easy.
- Based on your location, you can receive automatic location suggestions – Opening the location switcher presents a list of nearest cities based on proximity to your location. The most relevant suggestions will always be available to users.
- AJAX-based suggestions for locations – Start typing the location you want to view, and we will AJAX search for any stored locations in the database.
- Search for Fallback in the vicinity – If a search returns zero results from your location database, we will; Automatically geocode the search text; Provide lists of location suggestions from the Google API or OSM API; Let the user do a proximity search for that location. So even if a location is not in your database, you can still show listings nearest to the users’ search.
- Saved search history – Opening the location switcher again will show recent search results for quick access.
- Location You can switch where you want it. – The switcher can be accessed in many ways, the easiest of which is a menu item. Our GeoDirectory Menu items include the switcher. It can be used in any position on any of your menus. The switcher can be displayed via a shortcode or widget, or block, and is page builder-friendly.
- REST API. – All location queries made by the location switcher are via the WordPress REST API, meaning requests are faster, future proof, and developer-friendly.
Be the first to review “GeoDirectory Location Manager”
There are no reviews yet.