Content Views Pro
Show WordPress Content Quickly & Easily
- Choose from one, multiple, or all types (posts, pages and images, products, images, portfolios. events, team members. books, properties, custom post types).
- Search and filter content by custom field or custom taxonomy. Tag, date, author, status, keyword. ID
- sort content by drag & drop, custom field, random order, title, date, and more
No coding required.
- Block editor, classic Editor
- Page builder (Visual Composer. SiteOrigin. Divi. Elementor. Beaver. Oxygen. and many more).
- Sidebar widget, theme files
or any part of your WordPress web site.
Display any WordPress Content Easily
The more content on your website, it is more difficult and time-consuming for visitors to find and display it.
Content Views Pro The easy-to-use admin panel makes it easy to quickly find and display any WordPress Content.
You can search your content by many criteria, including tag, taxonomy (taxonomy), custom field and date, author, status keyword, id. These criteria provide many options that will help you find exactly what your are looking for.
Help Visitors Find What They’re Looking For With Front-end Filters
Websites must make it easy for visitors to find the content they are looking for quickly.
Content Views Pro This tool allows you to display multiple filter options (tag, custom taxonomies/custom fields, categories, tags, custom fields, custom fields) to visitors. This will allow them to search for content using these filters. Click to view the demo.
Each filter can display as checkboxes and radio buttons.
You can fully control the information you want to show
There are many settings that allow you to personalize information. You can use this example:
- Thumbnail: You can display the featured image or the first video/audio/image in the post content. You can either use the existing size or create a new one. You can change the image style (round edge or border, circle, circle, shadow).
- Content: You can display the entire content, the generated excerpt or the manual excerpt (in Excerpt field).
- Custom field: You can choose to show or hide any custom fields in WordPress core or plugins (ACFs, Meta Boxes, Types, Pods etc.).
Design Without Writing CSS
Be the first to review “Content Views Pro”
There are no reviews yet.