AffiliateWP REST API Extended
AffiliateWP Includes a complete read-only RESTful API that allows developers and external applications to interact with data in the AffiliateWP databases.
This REST API Extended Developers and external applications can add the Add-on Create, Update and Delete operations to their mix. Complete Control over data in the AffiliateWP databases.
With the REST API Extended add-on, the following actions are available to the REST API For affiliates, creatives and referrals, as well as visits and payouts
- Create affiliate/creative/referral/visit/payout
- Update affiliate/creative/referral/visit/payout
- Delete affiliate/creative/referral/visit/payout
This extended range of possibilities opens up new avenues API The possibilities are almost limitless. Here are some examples of possible uses:
- Referral tracking and visit tracking from websites other than WordPress sites
- Referral tracking in custom and non WordPress eCommerce systems
- Synchronization between affiliate accounts across multiple databases or servers
- Automatically updating affiliate accounts when changes are made from external applications
- Referral records to be created for affiliates when an order is placed in an external payment processor
- WordPress allows custom affiliate areas
Check out our documentation For examples, see the REST API Extended In action and for assistance with building your own applications
Be the first to review “AffiliateWP REST API Extended”
There are no reviews yet.