AffiliateWP Affiliate Forms For Ninja Forms
Affiliate Forms For Ninja Forms It’s extremely simple to create an associate registration form by using the flexibility offered by the free Ninja Forms plugin.
You can add any field to your affiliate registration forms
Use any of the default fields provided by Ninja Forms, or the four new field types we’ve added (see bottom left of image) to create your affiliate registration form. As you’d expect, you can drag and drop fields to re-order, make fields required, and label them however you’d like.
Create a simple affiliate registration form
To create your affiliate registration page, only the email field is required. If no username field is added, the affiliate’s WordPress username is automatically created from their email address. If there is no password field, an affiliate’s password will be generated automatically.
Register as an advanced affiliate
For your email tags, create custom ones AffiliateWP emails
By simply enabling a checkbox on a field, a new email tag will automatically be created which you can use in any of AffiliateWP’s emails.
You can submit data via the form on the review affiliate screen
If you require affiliate approval, everything that the affiliate has submitted will be shown to you when reviewing their application (requires AffiliateWP v1.6.2).
View an affiliate’s registration submission at any time
Once an affiliate has registered, their original submission can be viewed at any time from the Affiliates → Edit Affiliate screen.
You can use any of the available Ninja Forms add-ons
Take advantage of the many add-ons available for Ninja Forms. Here’s just some of the things you could do:
- Register your affiliates to a mailinglist. Requires one of the mailing list add-ons.
- Affiliates will receive slack notification when they register. Requires the slack plugin.
- Send the submitted data via a GET/POST request to any external URL. Requires the webhooks extension.
- Based on user input, you can show or hide fields, modify field values, or send notifications. Requires conditional logic addon.
- Allow affiliates to upload a file. You will need the File Upload addon.
- When an affiliate registers, you will receive push notifications. Pushover is required.
- Make PDFs using your affiliate registrations. Use the PDF Submission add-on.
Be the first to review “AffiliateWP Affiliate Forms For Ninja Forms”
There are no reviews yet.