Advanced Ads Google Ad Manager Integration
The Google Ad Manager Integration for WordPress connects your website with the popular Ad Server by Google. It allows you to place the ad units on your website without touching any codes or taking care of the complicated mix of header and body tags they normally ask you to implement.
If you don’t know, Google Ad Manager (previously referred to as Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) is a cloud-based ad management tool that is available for both small and large websites.
- Load and place the ads units from your Google Ad Manager account without touching any codes
- It is not necessary to manually match the head and body codes
- Bulk import ad unit
- Create responsive ad unit
- You can choose which ad sizes you want based on the available space
- Target key/value pairs
- Works with Advanced Ads Cache Busting, Display and Visitor Condition, and automatic content injection are just a few of the features available.
- Works out of the box in AMP pages
- You can decide when and how to have ad containers fall so that there is no empty space on the site.
- Works with Google Ad Manager And Google Ad Manager 360
Our Google Ad Manager plugin for WordPress uses inline tags, which don’t need matching head and body codes, and is therefore flexible when delivering different ad units to different users. Using SingleRequest or Roadblock is recommended. Google Ad ManagerUse the manual setup Ad Manager tags described here.
Be the first to review “Advanced Ads Google Ad Manager Integration”
There are no reviews yet.